Dinosaur Battles Full Version Download By Knowledge Adventur

Sunday, January 25, 2009



Dive into real-time 3-D action with fighting dinosaursCustomize different dinosaurs with thousands of fighting power combinations Six interactive, ever-changing levelsUse logic, problem-solving and strategy skills.

What a game and what a game idea. I really impressed with this game. Here we can control the world's most dangerous dinosaurs. Dinosaur Battles is an awesome fighting game. I am crazy to play this game. - By Connie

We have to build-up our dinosaur army, take over our enemies and become the dinosaur fighting champion. It has outstanding and unbelievable features. I am very delighted to suggest this game to all of my friends. - By Catherine

Dinosaur Battles is a different and challenging game. In my view, this is the best way to get more fun and more enjoyment. What can I say about this game, completely rocking and terrific!! - By Franz



Windows 2000/XP/VistaProcessor: PII 266 MHzDirectX 8.064 MB RAMFree hard drive space: 400 MB3D Accelerator with Hardware T&L and Pixel Shading 16MBDirectX-compliant Sound Card

0 comments:

Post a Comment